Sometimes known as a stretch wrapper, a pallet wrapper is a machine used in the packaging industry to wrap and secure products or goods onto a pallet for transportation or storage. The machines are designed to handle large volumes of pallets and can be customised to fit specific pallet sizes and configurations. Many machines are equipped with additional features such as automatic film cutting and tail holding and can be incorporated to complete a packaging line.
Popular Pallet wrapping
View our wide range of innovative industrial packaging machines to speed up and automate your production line.
Automatic Stretch Wrapper – LINE
Turntable stretch-wrapping machine to integrate into automatic lines. Designed to work with any type...
Automatic Stretch Wrapper – SPIN
Rotating arm automatic equipment for stretch-wrapping with still load. Designed to integrate online.
Automatic Stretch Wrapper – TOP COVER
Automatic film dispenser for dust and/or rain cover of pallets. Compatible with any model of automat...
Portable Wrapping Robot – RONDA +
RONDA + - Portable Wrapping Robot
Semi Automaitc Stretch Wrapper – FENIX +
Semi-automatic stretch-wrapping machine with manual film setting and cutting. It is 100% customizabl...
Semi Automaitc Stretch Wrapper – SENIOR
Semi-automatic stretch-wrapping machine with automatic film cutting, completely customizable. It opt...
- Single+ – a semi-automatic stretch wrapping machine with manual film cutting and setting. Available in a model for a pallet truck fork base.
- Fenix+ – a semi-automatic stretch wrapper with manual film setting and cutting. It is customisable according to the pallet load and technical requirements of the user. Available with different types of brake and spool holders.
- Senior – a semi-automatic pallet wrapper with automatic film cutting and remote control operated.
- Ronda+ – a mobile stretch-wrapping robot that can wrap loads of any size located anywhere in the factory. This versatile pallet wrapper has a long battery life before re-charging is required.
- Line – an in-line stretch wrapping machine that takes a load onto the turntable and rotates the pallet as it’s being wrapped.
- Spin – an inline stretch wrapping machine where the pallet is stationary, and the film arm rotates around the pallet.
We are proud to be a trusted packaging machine supplier. Read what our previous customers have had to say about our services.
Gawith Hoggarth purchased a bag sealing machine from Autopack to increase production speed. From the initial discussion through to our first operation, Autopack provided a thorough and friendly customer service. I hope this is the start of a long relationship on our way to full automation.
Gawith Hoggarth Ltd
Chris Gawith - Director
As a fast-growing business Autopack have been invaluable in helping guide us to the right machinery. Jamie has been fantastic as our point of contact, keeping us up to date with our orders and advising on timescales. Machinery was tested on site at Autopack with our own product prior to committing to a purchase with videos and samples sent to us for review, giving us confidence that the equipment was the right fit for us. We’ve found Autopack to be highly competitive on price and a big support, in beginning to automate our production line.
Sniffers Pet Care
Joe Shipman - Chief Operating Officer