MC-10 Semi-Automatic mechanical vacuum bench-top capping machine- Ideal for small volume producers
Introducing the MC-10 simple slim line desk top semi-automatic capping machine, ideal for small startup businesses, see features below.
- No steam.. The MC10 uses mechanical vacuum, ideal for heat sensitive products.
- User friendly for production operatives and clients with a hands-on role
- Slim line and compact design
- MC10 is a semi-automatic bench top machine suitable for small to medium production facilities.
- The ergonomic design allows easy access for cleaning and wash down.
- Provides control via the touch screen for vacuum level and closing security
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with food industry standards, minimising environmental impact in all processes.
- No need for tool change overs, when changing jar format, this is controlled by the main screen control panel.
- Automatic closing system with mechanical vacuum to achieve total guarantee and safety.
- Machine is customisable for formats outside of the standard range
- Electrical functioning
- Electro-pneumatic functioning
- Electrical requirements – 240v, 50Hz and 0.2Kw
- Speed – Up to 500 jars per hour, 8 jars per minute – format depending
- Pneumatic connection – 6bar, 300Nl/min
- General measurements – 400mm x 500mm x 950mm (L x W x H)
- Unit weight – 85Kg
Suitable Packaging Types
- Designed to close glass jars, as well as bottles with a twist off type neck finish
- Suitable for lids up to 100mm, Jars up to 106mm, Jar height up to 220mm.